Mitylon Wallpaper 150-7000
Mitylon Wallpaper 150-7000 is a latex fleece wall covering made of a blend of cellulose with a polyester nonwoven fabric. The photo-wallpaper allows creating wall designs using standard wallpaper-laying tools (glue is applied only to the wall). Certified B-s1, d0 fire retardant according to DIN EN 13501-1. The product has a DoP declaration confirming that it includes no harmful compounds, such as heavy metals, solvents, formaldehyde, glass fiber, etc. The material is designed for printing on HP Latex, Eco Solvent and UV printers.
Specifications and characteristics:
- Thickness approx. 10 mil;
- Weight approx. 6 oz/yd2;
- Smooth matte surface provides excellent print quality;
- The wallpaper does not shrink or stretch once applied;
- It is applied with standard wallpaper-laying tools — glue is applied only to the wall;
- Allows the walls to "breathe”;
- Easy to remove without leaving marks.
- Graphic wall designs (stores, schools, hospitals, restaurants, home, etc.).
- Allows creating individual interior design.
- Type: coated cellulose combined with polyester nonwoven fabric by latex binder
- Weight [oz/yd2]: approx. 6.3
- Thickness [mil]: approx. 10
- Dimensions [m]: 44.1in / 53.9in / 59.8in x 164ft
- Certified B-s1, d0 fire retardant according to DIN EN 13501-1.