Mitylon Wallpaper Fleece 100
Mitylon Wallpaper Fleece 100 is a fleece wallpaper created by combining cellulose and nonwoven fabric. The photo-wallpaper is designed for printing on large-format printers and wall application using ordinary application tools. Certified B-s1, d0 fire retardant according to DIN EN 13501-1. Free from harmful compounds such as phthalates. Designed for printing on HP Latex, Eco Solvent and UV printers.
Specifications and characteristics:
- Thickness approx. 8 mil;
- Weight approx. 6 oz/yd2;
- Smooth surface allows photorealistic printing;
- No shrinkage or stretching during application;
- Allows application with standard wallpaper-laying tools (glue is applied only to the wall);
- Allows the walls to "breathe”;
- Easy to remove without leaving residnes.
- Wall graphics (education, healthcare, food industry, commercial and individual construction, etc.);
- Allows creating individual interior design.
- Type: cellulose combined with polyester nonwoven fabric
- Weight [oz/yd2]: approx. 6
- Thickness [mil]: approx. 8
- Dimensions [m]: 43.3in x 164ft
- Certified B-s1, d0 fire retardant according to DIN EN 13501-1.