Neschen Gudy Window
face mounting on interior windows
- Visually clear mounting adhesive film designed for installing images by hand behind glass. Can be applied to the face of a graphic.
- Perfect for store front promotions include promotional graphics for glass cooler doors in grocery stores.
- This product has a variety of applications ranging from POP displays, promotional graphics, back-lit display cabinets, shop fronts, cars windows and anywhere that requires short term removable face mounted displays.
- Also ideal as universal removable mounting film for nearly anywhere requiring easy application and clean removal of graphics.
- 1 mil polyester carrier
- highly transparent
- suitable for indoor use
- Ph neutral moisture stable adhesive
- Permanent immediate bonding High-Tack (HT) adhesive on one side and a repositionable Low-Tack (LT) adhesive on the other.
- Two release liner, HT side identified by paper release liner, LT side identified by embossed LDPE film release liner. Structured repositionable adhesive with low initial tack for easy correction of mistakes and bubble-free application by hand.
- Can be easily repositioned or removed without residue. Especially user-friendly adhesive for installation behind glass, window graphics can be easily removed and repositioned with just a squeegee.
- This is the product of choice for the production of pre-coated boards: the adhesives new nonslip release liner allows pre-coated boards with Gudy Window to stack safely without slippage.
- suitable for cut sheet applications
- environmentally friendly waterbased adhesive
|- Backing: double-sided siliconised glassine paper approx. 4 oz/yd²|
- Adhesive: waterbased polyacrylate, permanent approx 1 oz/yd²
- Carrier: approx. 1 mil polyester film
- Adhesive: waterbased polyacrylate, removable approx. 1 oz/yd²
- Backing: embossed LDPE-film approx. 4 mil
Application Instruction Mounting & Laminating
Flyer Overview Mounting Films gudy