Neschen Gudy DOT
Neschen Gudy DOT is a bonding substrate made out of acrylic adhesive dots applied on silicone paper (approx. 3 mil). "Dot-shaped" adhesive allows easy and bubble free application. Ideal for Fine Arts and graphics material mounting on differnet surfaces.
- Ideal for Fine Art and archival materials mounting on different surfaces where air permeability is advantageous.
- for universal application
- Carrier free easy dot-transfer adhesive technology based on continuous small transparent adhesive dots with ca. 0.039in in diameter on a siliconized kraft paper release liner.
- Ph neutral permanent adhesive compatible with the most major brands mount board and sensitive paper substrates. One paper backing, the adhesive dots on the other side are exposed and self-wound onto the roll.
- The "dot-shaped" adhesive coating allows "bubble free" mounting and makes the material easier to handle.
- environmentally friendly waterbased adhesive
- Photograpic Activity Test (PAT) ISO 18916 certified by the Image Permanace Institut, Rochester Institute of Technology - the safest choice for mounting photographs, originals and graphics arts.
- perfect for the archival preservation on acid free or 100% Cotton Rag materials
- This carrier free dot®-transfer adhesive technology is recyclable and environmentally degradable. Meets perfectly the demand for ecological materials in the area of visual communication, reduces the impact graphics have on the environment.
|-Backing: double sided siliconized glassine paper approx. 4 oz/yd²|
-Adhesive: waterbased Polyacrylate, permanent 1 oz/yd²
PAT Test Report - gudy dot
Application Instruction Mounting & Laminating
Flyer Overview Mounting Films gudy